Making Your Events Even Easier!
If you are holding an event, no matter the size or complexity, it is always a big job to plan, organise, and coordinate, to make the event a success.
The latest features in PowerSites Events Module, are designed to make your job as the events coordinator easier, by giving you the ability to sell tickets, and have all the required information available to your target audience, in one place.
Speak to your account manager about adding or updating the events module on your website, so that you have the ability to;
- Easily Manage Your Event Calendar
- Sell Tickets, And Accept Registrations All Within Your Website
- Send An Email And SMS To Your Event Attendees
- Event Reporting And Attendance
- The Solution To Your Event Coordination
- Create and display your event information, including date, time, location (with Google Map), and more
- schedule your current and future events, and display on your event calendar via the events module. The events calendar will automatically expire the past events, so that the calendar is always up to date.
- your viewers can register and purchase tickets to your event, all within your website, no need for external ticketing platforms.
- create events with different ticket prices, and limit the number of tickets that can be sold for each product.
- accept online payments via our secure payment gateway. Hassle free.
- add additional event products/merchadise for attendees to pay for, at the time of ticket purchase.
- keep your attendees updated by sending the registrants emails and SMS messages, using the events linked email campaign module.
- export and review all of your event registration/attendee reports, to quickly and easily obtain an attendee list
- mark event attendance against the registrations received for each event
The new features that are now available in the events module provides a simple solution to create, promote and sell tickets to your events, without the need of external platforms or gateways.
If you would like to discuss adding or upgrading this module on your website, or would like a demonstration of the events module, please Contact Our Team to discuss your requirements.